Sunday, March 28, 2010

Our First Video Blog from Uganda!

Welcome to the first of my video blogs from Uganda.

I hope this can help you to feel a little more connected to the lives you've touched in Lyantonde through your support of Project Focus and our work here. This is an introduction, and with each posting I'll try to go a little deeper into life in Lyantonde.

Since I'm flying solo out here your comments and feedback would help me frame the postings in ways you'll enjoy and learn from.

All my gratitude,

Grant Buhr

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Grant, you did an exceptional job on your first blog. It was very finely put together and well planned. The music played to your shots was amazing, and knowing you for as long as I have.... I would have expected nothing less. You have always followed your heart and it is something that everyone should admire and learn from.